Commissions & Fees on sales
Vendors will receive 98% of their sell price, resulting in a 2% fee to use the platform. The 2% fee goes towards covering the overhead of running the site, including the automated payment collection
Allowed transaction medium
Vendors are allowed to transact in cryptocurrency by default. Vendors wishing to transact in fiat currency need to reach out to MAILTO:email@example.com to discuss the situation further. If you would like to transact in a cryptocurrency that is not currently available please reach out to us so we can add it. Your transaction will still be subject to the commissions & fees, and the vendor(you) will be responsible for covering all of the transaction costs. Its not our fault if you choose an inefficient blockchain to receive payment.
aethyn.io reserves the right to remove any item listed by a vendor should it be found to be a fraudulent, or misrepresented item. Examples are as follows:
- An item represented as original work, but you are reselling it.
- Copying of a collection that does not belong to you.
- Selling items that are marked as “re-issuable” on the blockchain. Rugpullers are thieves and will NOT be tolerated, so aethyn.io will strive to only list non-reissuable digital assets.
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated as time progresses and potential fraud risks to our customers are uncovered. If you are found to be committing fraud on this site a link to your wallet address and listed assets will be posted on our “Fraudsters” page. We currently do not have that page created, please do NOT be the reason why it has to be created.
- List your item as an Auction or Fixed price.
- If/When your item sells and the payment has been confirmed your vendor dashboard Order Status will be updated to Completed.
- Then, click on the Order number to expand the order details.
- On the right hand side you will see order notes. This is where you will see a note that states “Send Digital Asset to Buyer’s Asset Aware RVN wallet: [ravencoin address]”
- Once the Digital Asset is sent, post a link to the transaction in the order notes.
- Next, in your vendor dashboard click on the Orders tab and change the respective order to “FULFILLED” using the Bulk actions drop down.
- Once we see it has been fulfilled your cryptocurrency of choice will be sent to the address you have on file, within a reasonable time.
- Maintain a cryptocurrency wallet address to which you have access. It is not our responsibility if you lose access to your wallet and cannot access funds that were sent.
If there are any issues, or feedback please let us know: MAILTO:firstname.lastname@example.org